"No government of the left has done as much for the poor as capitalism has. Even when it comes to the redistribution of income, the left talks the talk but the free market walks the walk. What do the poor most need? They need to stop being poor. And how can that be done, on a mass scale, except by an economy that creates vastly more wealth? Yet the political left has long had a remarkable lack of interest in how wealth is created. As far as they are concerned, wealth exists somehow and the only interesting question is how to redistribute it." ~ Thomas Sowell
Occupation:Writing, teaching, business development, soldiering, and how ever else I can make an honest buck.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Eric Field
- Who Has the Right to Mine an Asteroid? Web link Eric Field
- Would Conscription Curb U.S. Militarism? Web link Don Stacy
- New Proposal Will Force Gun Owners to Store Assault Weapons At Government Authorized Storage Depots Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Keep It in the Family: Home Schooling Is Growing Ever Faster Web link Eric Field
- I'm a Liberal, You Dirty Radical! Page Alex R. Knight III