"The war against illegal plunder has been fought since the beginning of the world. But how is... legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to other persons to whom it does not belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without committing a crime. Then abolish this law without delay ... If such a law is not abolished immediately it will spread, multiply and develop into a system." ~ Frederic Bastiat
Occupation:Writing, teaching, business development, soldiering, and how ever else I can make an honest buck.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Eric Field
- Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story Web link Bradley Keyes
- Why We Need To Stop Exaggerating The Threat To Cops Web link Eric Field
- Vulgar Libertarianism from Mercatus Web link mhstahl
- Couple Suing Kansas Police After Pot Raid Finds Only Tomatoes Web link mhstahl
- The Last Gasp of Copyright Dies Within Me Web link Eric Field