"The whole gospel of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence: Hate the man who is better off than you are. Never under any circumstances admit that his success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others. Never under any circumstances admit that your own failure may be owing to your own weakness, or that the failure of anyone else may be due to his own defects - his laziness, incompetence, improvidence, or stupidity." ~ Henry Hazlitt
Occupation:Writing, teaching, business development, soldiering, and how ever else I can make an honest buck.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Eric Field
- Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story Web link Bradley Keyes
- Why We Need To Stop Exaggerating The Threat To Cops Web link Eric Field
- Vulgar Libertarianism from Mercatus Web link mhstahl
- Couple Suing Kansas Police After Pot Raid Finds Only Tomatoes Web link mhstahl
- The Last Gasp of Copyright Dies Within Me Web link Eric Field