Pity the poor, wretched, timid soul, too faint hearted to resist his oppressors. He sings the songs of the damned, 'I cannot resist, I have too much to lose, they might take my property or confiscate my earnings, what would my family do, how would they survive?' He hides behind pretended family responsibility, failing to see that the most glorious legacy that we can bequeath to our posterity is liberty!" ~ W. Vaughn Ellsworth
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- When the Sunshine State(s) Said 'Cut' Page Kevin M. Patten
- At Carnegie Mellon, FTC Commissioner Urges Protecting Public Web link Emmett Harris
- Obama Proposes $3.99 Trillion Budget, Sets Up Battle with Republicans Web link Emmett Harris
- State of Civilization Page Paul Hein
- Lawmakers Debate Whether More Guns Make College Campuses Safer Web link Emmett Harris