"I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- 'Jupiter Ascending' Versus the Power Elite and the Rise of Automated AI Trolling Attacks, and More Page Glen Allport
- Change? You'll Have to Do Better, Becca Page Alex R. Knight III
- Here's Looking at You, Kid Page Paul Hein
- Can Advocates of Violence (Like Che) Become Icons for Peace? Page Lawrence Samuels
- Sooner Or Later Page Paul Hein