"Authority has always attracted the lowest elements in the human race. All through history, mankind has been bullied by scum. Those who lord it over their fellows and toss commands in every direction and would boss the grass in the meadow about which way to bend in the wind are the most depraved kind of prostitutes. They will submit to any indignity, perform any vile act, do anything to achieve power. The worst off-sloughings of the planet are the ingredients of sovereignty. Every government is a parliament of whores." ~ P.J. O'Rourke
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- What's the Difference? Page Paul Hein
- American Sniper: Hero, Psychopath or Mass Murderer? Page Douglas Herman
- Chaos Gets a Bad Rap: Importance of Chaology to Liberty Page Lawrence Samuels
- Everything I Needed to Know About Chris Kyle I Learned From Jesse Ventura Page Travis Irvine
- Do We Need a Vaccine for Hubris? Page D. Saul Weiner