"The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. ... These measures never fail to create great and violent jealousies and animosities between the people favored and the people oppressed...." ~ Benjamin Franklin
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- America the Failed Experiment: "I Don't Think That's a Word" and Other General Folly Page Alex R. Knight III
- A Paradise Lost Page Anarchoblake
- The Natural State of Free(d) Markets Page Alex R. Knight III
- What About Peak Liberty? Page Alex R. Knight III
- A Vermont Counter-Revolution? Page Alex R. Knight III