"When you pay social security taxes, you are in no way making provision for your own retirement. You are paying the pensions of those who are already retired. Once you understand this, you see that whether you will get the benefits you are counting on when you retire depends on whether Congress will levy enough taxes, borrow enough, or print enough money...." ~ Allen Wallis
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- Everything I Needed to Know About Chris Kyle I Learned From Jesse Ventura Page Travis Irvine
- Do We Need a Vaccine for Hubris? Page D. Saul Weiner
- Like Magic! Page Mark Davis
- Proposed Bill Would Give CT Residents Another Chance to Register their "Assault Weapons" & Hi-cap Magazines Web link KenK
- An Axe to Grind With Stephen King Page Alex R. Knight III