"Because we fear the responsibility for our actions, we have allowed ourselves to develop the mentality of slaves. Contrary to the stirring sentiments of the Declaration of Independence, we now pledge "our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor" not to one another for our mutual protection, but to the state, whose actions continue to exploit, despoil, and destroy us." ~ Butler Shaffer
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- When Will the Government Stop Trying to Send This Reporter to Jail for Telling the Truth? Web link Government Deni...
- State Subsidized Bread & Circuses Projects Are Usually Financial Busts Web link KenK
- Proposed E-Cigarette Ban is Awfully Convenient for Tax Collectors, Tobacco Industry Web link KenK
- “Cliches of Progressivism # 16 - Ownership Must Be Tempered by Sharing” Web link KenK
- PA Dept of Agriculture Orders Closing of Community “Seed Library” Web link KenK