"I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion." ~ Thomas Jefferson
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY tomcat
- The End of U.S. Imperium—Finally! Web link mhstahl
- Political Remedies and Global Warming Page Lawrence Samuels
- Queen of IRS Tax Fraud Web link strike
- The Zimmerman Spectacle Showcases a Racist System and a Hypocritical Support Base for Trayvon Martin Page Kevin M. Patten
- The Pope Joins the Chorus in Blaming Free Markets Page George F. Smith