"The champions of socialism call themselves progressives, but they recommend a system which is characterized by rigid observance of routine and by a resistance to every kind of improvement. They call themselves liberals, but they are intent upon abolishing liberty. They call themselves democrats, but they yearn for dictatorship. They call themselves revolutionaries, but they want to make the government omnipotent. They promise the blessings of the Garden of Eden, but they plan to transform the world into a gigantic post office. Every man but one a subordinate clerk in a bureau. What an alluring utopia! What a noble cause to fight!" ~ Ludwig von Mises
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Melinda L. Secor
- Attorneys: Obama’s ‘Secret’ Cyber Security Law May Allow ‘Military Deployment Within the U.S.’ Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Drought and SuperBugs Devastate U.S. Corn Crop Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Some Captive Chimpanzees Show Signs of Compromised Mental Health, Research Shows Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Adventures in Federal Budget Cutting Web link Melinda L. Secor
- If We Don’t Fight, TSA-like Security Coming to ‘Sidewalks,’ ‘Football Games,’ Texas Rep. Warns Web link Sharon Secor