"If the right to vote were expanded to seven year olds ... its policies would most definitely reflect the ‘legitimate concerns’ of children to have ‘adequate’ and ‘equal’ access to ‘free’ french fries, lemonade and videos." ~ Hans-Hermann Hoppe
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Melinda L. Secor
- Attorneys: Obama’s ‘Secret’ Cyber Security Law May Allow ‘Military Deployment Within the U.S.’ Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Drought and SuperBugs Devastate U.S. Corn Crop Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Some Captive Chimpanzees Show Signs of Compromised Mental Health, Research Shows Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Adventures in Federal Budget Cutting Web link Melinda L. Secor
- If We Don’t Fight, TSA-like Security Coming to ‘Sidewalks,’ ‘Football Games,’ Texas Rep. Warns Web link Sharon Secor