"When you accept money in payment for your effort, you do so only on the conviction that you will exchange it for the product of the effort of others. It is not the moochers or the looters who give value to money. Not an ocean of tears nor all the guns in the world can transform those pieces of paper in your wallet into the bread you will need to survive tomorrow. Those pieces of paper which should have been gold, are a token of honor -- your claim upon the energy of the men who produce. Your wallet is your statement of hope that somewhere in the world around you there are men who will not default on that moral principle which is the root of money." ~ Ayn Rand
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- ‘We the Prisoners’: The Demise of the Fourth Amendment Web link Westernerd
- The US Should Have 10,000 Members of Congress Web link Westernerd
- They Are Putting Armed Guards On Food Trucks In Venezuela Web link Melinda L. Secor
- ‘Epic’ Property Owner Response to Oregon DNR’s Request to Survey Land for Rare Frog Web link KenK
- McDonald's: You can Sneer, but it's the Glue that Holds Communities Together Web link KenK