"The individual is not accountable to society for his actions, insofar as these concern the interests of no person but himself." ~ John Stuart Mill
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- The Lager Beer Riots of 1855 and the Birth of the Chicago PD Web link KenK
- Hard-Working Detroit Man Just Learned A Harsh Lesson About The Parasitic, Welfare Mindset Web link TheMPP
- DEA Planned to Monitor Gun Show Attendees With License Plate Readers, New Emails Reveal Web link Lloyd Ritchey
- 'Feeling Minnesota'...Is Finally Waking Up Web link A. Magnus
- The Source Page Paul Hein