Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Hotspot Vigilantes Are Trying to Beam the Internet to Julian Assange at UK’s Ecuadorian Embassy Web link KenK
- Consent and Secession Page Paul Bonneau
- Hidden Fragility - What Happens When The Electricity Is Off For Three Days? Web link Westernerd
- The Elite "Have No Idea" - Society Is Near The Breaking Point Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Chicago Cops Don’t Protect. They Won’t Even Protect Themselves Web link KenK
- 1 of 72