"When you pay social security taxes, you are in no way making provision for your own retirement. You are paying the pensions of those who are already retired. Once you understand this, you see that whether you will get the benefits you are counting on when you retire depends on whether Congress will levy enough taxes, borrow enough, or print enough money...." ~ Allen Wallis
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Samarami
- Freedom Map Web link strike
- Chaos Gets a Bad Rap: Importance of Chaology to Liberty Page Lawrence Samuels
- Oregon's "Doctor Blue Jeans" Resigns Over Corruption Scandal Web link KenK
- American Sniper: Hero, Psychopath or Mass Murderer? Page Douglas Herman
- When the Sunshine State(s) Said 'Cut' Page Kevin M. Patten