"The art of politics, under democracy, is simply the art of ringing it. Two branches reveal themselves. There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself." ~ H.L. Mencken
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY ReverendDraco
- Border Task Force Gives Innocent Man Anal Cavity Search After Failing to Use Turn Signal Web link Melinda L. Secor
- The Secret Government Rulebook For Labeling You a Terrorist Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Army Spied On Activist's Meetings In Their Homes, Call Civil Disobedience Terrorism Web link Melinda L. Secor
- John Oliver Rips Into FIFA And The World Cup Web link Bradley Keyes
- Barack Obama: Time to Give America a Raise Web link Emmett Harris