"By pursuing his own interest [every individual] frequently promotes that of the society more effectually than when he really intends to promote it. I have never known much good done by those who affected to trade for the public good." ~ Adam Smith
RECENT COMMENTS BY D. Saul Weiner
- The State as Morality Play Page Bob Wallace
- How to Hurt the Poor Page B.R. Merrick
- Why Financial Regulation is Doomed to Fail Web link Don Stacy
- Why Minarchists Are the Enemy Page Per Bylund
- Ten Reasons Why Statism Is (Nearly) Universally Accepted and a Brief Note on Why It Matters to Know Them Page Jakub Bozydar W...
- 1 of 3