"The kind of man who wants the government to adopt and enforce his ideas is always the kind of man whose ideas are idiotic." ~ H.L. Mencken
RECENT COMMENTS BY D. Saul Weiner
- The State as Morality Play Page Bob Wallace
- How to Hurt the Poor Page B.R. Merrick
- Why Financial Regulation is Doomed to Fail Web link Don Stacy
- Why Minarchists Are the Enemy Page Per Bylund
- Ten Reasons Why Statism Is (Nearly) Universally Accepted and a Brief Note on Why It Matters to Know Them Page Jakub Bozydar W...
- 1 of 3