"Our whole system of banks is a violation of every honest principle of banks. There is no honest bank but a bank of deposit. A bank that issues paper at interest is a pickpocket or a robber. But the delusion will have its course....An aristocracy is growing out of them that will be as fatal as the feudal barons if unchecked in time." ~ John Adams
Sharon Secor has been a freelance writer for the past 12 years, wandering highways and byways, exploring the underground, calling where she rests home. Her journey into freelance writing was inspired by Christine de Pisan (1364-1429), a widow and writer of social commentary who, as well as being one of France’s earliest well-known female authors, was able to support her children through her writing. In addition to writing social, political, and economic commentary, Ms. Secor also specializes copy writing and SEO content, writing a broad range of articles for numerous websites and publications. As a political anarchist and single parent, she also devotes her time to practicing resistance and raising revolutionaries.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Sharon Secor
- Paul Ryan Was Right — Poverty is a Cultural Problem Web link Sharon Secor
- Martial Law Cannot Be Far Away Now! Massive Car To Car Warrantless Search In DC Region Web link Bradley Keyes
- Home of the Slave, Land of the Fee Page Paul Hein
- Fun With Freedom: Keeping Your Dignity With the TSA (Thousands of Sexual Assailants) Page Lawrence M. Ludlow
- Words and Deeds Page Douglas Young