"The disposition of all power is to abuses, nor does it at all mend the matter that its possessors are a majority. Unrestrained political authority, though it be confided to masses, cannot be trusted without positive limitations, men in bodies being but an aggregation of the passions, weaknesses and interests of men as individuals." ~ James Fenimore Cooper
Sharon Secor has been a freelance writer for the past 12 years, wandering highways and byways, exploring the underground, calling where she rests home. Her journey into freelance writing was inspired by Christine de Pisan (1364-1429), a widow and writer of social commentary who, as well as being one of France’s earliest well-known female authors, was able to support her children through her writing. In addition to writing social, political, and economic commentary, Ms. Secor also specializes copy writing and SEO content, writing a broad range of articles for numerous websites and publications. As a political anarchist and single parent, she also devotes her time to practicing resistance and raising revolutionaries.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Sharon Secor
- America's War Against the Homeless Web link Government Deni...
- PA Dept of Agriculture Orders Closing of Community “Seed Library” Web link KenK
- Velvet Glove, Iron Fist Page Paul Hein
- Price for Nevada Dad to See State's School Files on his Kids: $10G Web link Bradley Keyes
- Cops Walk In Philly Bodega-Robbery Scandal Web link Sharon Secor
- 1 of 9