"The threat of people acting in their own enlightened and rational self-interest strikes bureaucrats, politicians and social workers as ominous and dangerous." ~ W.G. Hill
Sharon Secor has been a freelance writer for the past 12 years, wandering highways and byways, exploring the underground, calling where she rests home. Her journey into freelance writing was inspired by Christine de Pisan (1364-1429), a widow and writer of social commentary who, as well as being one of France’s earliest well-known female authors, was able to support her children through her writing. In addition to writing social, political, and economic commentary, Ms. Secor also specializes copy writing and SEO content, writing a broad range of articles for numerous websites and publications. As a political anarchist and single parent, she also devotes her time to practicing resistance and raising revolutionaries.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Sharon Secor
- America's War Against the Homeless Web link Government Deni...
- PA Dept of Agriculture Orders Closing of Community “Seed Library” Web link KenK
- Velvet Glove, Iron Fist Page Paul Hein
- Price for Nevada Dad to See State's School Files on his Kids: $10G Web link Bradley Keyes
- Cops Walk In Philly Bodega-Robbery Scandal Web link Sharon Secor
- 1 of 9