Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- Through Thick and Thin: Ahoy! Page Mark Davis
- Chicago to Implement Street Pole Spy Boxes in the Name of ‘Safety’ Web link Melinda L. Secor
- After 50 Years, Washington Has Lost the War on Poverty Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Day I Left My Son In The Car Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Heart Association’s Junk Science Diet Web link Bradley Keyes
- 1 of 14