"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their consciences." ~ C.S. Lewis
Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- The Chinese Water Torture, Sort Of Page Paul Hein
- So, It’s Illegal To Feed The Homeless Now… Web link Westernerd
- Another Day, Another Cop Shoots a Dog Web link Westernerd
- Dr. Mengele Makes A Comeback As Mad Scientists Play With Genetics Web link A. Magnus
- In the UK You Can Now Only Buy Heirloom Seeds if You Are Part of a Private Members Club Web link Bradley Keyes