Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- Say It Isn't So! Page Paul Hein
- Paris Terrorists Didn't Bother to Encrypt their Email, IMs, Smart phones, or Laptops & Still Weren't Detected Web link KenK
- J.P. Morgan CEO: "U.S. Gov Must Kill BitCoin, Crypto-Currenies" Web link KenK
- Feds Paid Carnegie-Mellon University to Break Tor Web link KenK
- Through Thick and Thin: Ahoy! Page Mark Davis
- 1 of 15