Pity the poor, wretched, timid soul, too faint hearted to resist his oppressors. He sings the songs of the damned, 'I cannot resist, I have too much to lose, they might take my property or confiscate my earnings, what would my family do, how would they survive?' He hides behind pretended family responsibility, failing to see that the most glorious legacy that we can bequeath to our posterity is liberty!" ~ W. Vaughn Ellsworth
An Unintended Consequence Of Banskter-Driven Imperialism...Or Is It?
Search This Site
- Who Are the Revolutionaries in a Free Market Revolution?
- A Very Short Q&A on Money, Banking and the Great Recession
- How the Constitution Enabled Socialism and Fascism in America
- Plaguing Economic Thinking: Three Myths About Inflation, Consumption and Oil Prices
- Had Enough Government 'Regulation' Yet?
53 min 10 sec ago
8 hours 43 min ago
8 hours 54 min ago
9 hours 7 min ago
10 hours 20 min ago
19 hours 31 min ago
2 days 5 hours ago
3 days 9 hours ago
3 days 18 hours ago
4 days 1 hour ago